Speakers in the Schools brings humanities scholars right into the classroom
Even though school is out for the summer (not “forever,” as Alice Cooper would say!), curriculum planning never takes a break. If you are a teacher, or know a teacher, take note that Arizona Humanities offers Speakers in the Schools, a great program that complements Arizona K-12 curriculum. Right in the classroom, humanities scholars bring alive such times and places as the Harlem Renaissance, the Ottoman Empire, and Dia de los Muertos.
Speakers in the Schools:
• Complements Arizona’s K-12 curricula
• Connects students to highly knowledgeable and engaging humanities scholars
• Presentations customized to individual classrooms and interests
• Presentations are 30 to 40 minutes in length so as to sync with class schedules
• FREE of charge to K-12 schools
Book a speaker today by viewing the catalog.
Student thank-you letter to Todd Weber, Speakers in the Schools presenter