Spring Grants Workshops Announced
Join Arizona Humanities this spring at our in-person or online grants workshops! Meet our staff and learn more about our grants process. The workshops are FREE and open to anyone interested in learning more about Arizona Humanities and how to write a competitive Project Grant or Opportunity Grant proposal. Registration is limited and closes one business day prior to the workshop. If you would like to register for a workshop that is already closed, please contact Whitney Klotz, Programs and Grants Coordinator.
- Thursday, February 26th – 10:00-11:00am – Webinar/Conference Call
- Friday, March 13th – 10:00-11:00am – In-person Workshop
- Heard Museum (2301 North Central Avenue Phoenix, AZ 85004)
- Special Guest: Dr. Eduardo Pagan, Board Member and Grants Review Committee Chair
- Friday, March 20th – 10:00-11:00am – Webinar/Conference Call