- This event has passed.
Sedona 24 Hour Theater – Day 2
May 16, 2015 @ 6:00 am - 10:00 pm
The project is made possible in part by a grant from Arizona Humanities.
From the Sedona 24 Hour Theater website: “In 24 hours, we will audition actors, write four plays, rehearse them, add music, create sets, and perform four 10 minute plays about “What Would You Do?” This time constraint will highlight some of the best aspects of theatre – collaboration, improvisation, creativity. Be part of this 24 hour explosion when Sedona’s creative talents converge in a unique theatrical experience!
Sedona 24 Hour Theater is looking for people to participate! Actors * Writers * Directors * Musicians * Artists * Filmakers * Stage Hands * MORE!
If you’re interested in participating visit the website and read about each description.
Saturday, May 16, 2015 Schedule:
- 6:00am-7:00am Directors/Playwrights Meet to Finalize Play Script
- 7:00am-8:00am Actors/Directors/Playwrights/Songwriter/Visual Artist Read Through Play
- 6:00am Hot Breakfast Available
- 8:00am-11:00am Actors/Directors Rehearse and Songwriters/Visual Artists Create
- 11:00am Lunch Available
- 11:00am-1:30pm Directors and Actors meet at assigned times at Mary Fisher
- 11:00-3:00pm Actors/Directors Rehearse and Songwriters/Visual Artists Create
- 1:30-3:00pm Technicians Load Cues and Meet with Songwriters/Visual Artists
- 3:00-3:45pm Dinner/Full Company Production Meeting
- 4:00-5:30pm Technical Rehearsal at Mary Fisher Theatre
- 5:30pm House Opens
- 6:00pm First Show/24 Hour Theatre Documentary/Post Play Discussion
- 7:30pm House Opens
- 8:00pm Second Show /24 Hour Theatre Documentary/Post Play Discussion
- 9:45pm Strike and Clean up